Wednesday, December 10, 2008

From Baby Bear's Momma!


Thank you for coming to Baby Bear's Blankets. We are so excited about what has been happening in our life and the lives of others around us. Baby Bear was a little miracle that has blessed us so much in the short time that she lived...and after!


For a recent update:


Linda Chase (Baby Bear's Grammy) has told me that we are expecting 3 BOLTS of flannel fabric to be arriving some time in the near future. We also have received our cotton that will be adding to the back of the blankets. We are so excited to be getting started on all this.


As well, the FRONTERA Quilt Guild donated a large amount of cloth to be added to the blankets to assist us in making more quilts for our future little angels.


After loosing Baby Bear this past summer I had all these ideas of how this Christmas was going to be so difficult and hard to bear! But, with the help of my family and friends and the guidance of God in Baby Bear's Blankets (BBB) I am actually looking forward to this Christmas Season.


My hope is that in the year 2009. We will be able to provide enough blankets for all of the future angels that will be born in Valley Baptist Medical Center (VBMC), Harlingen.


As I'm sure you can see on top of the BBB web site. We have gotten our Logo almost perfected. Thanks to the help of Lady Yates (Crystal Yates at EarthSongSaga.com) who so graciously donated her time in designing the Baby Bear Angel. Also my wonderful and so talented Sister has been helping me to get the web site, logo and so many other details of BBB started. (I couldn't have done a lot of this with out her!)


I have been blessed so much this past year!!! With a child that was an Angel sent from God and a family and friends and even stranger (that I now consider my friends!). That I can only be excited as to what God has in store for us in the coming year.


I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm so excited as to what God is doing in all of us and what he will be doing in the hearts of the Families that we will be touching in the future year!


God Bless,

Christy (Baby Bear's Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment